The Land of Legend - WARRiORS

Go down

The Land of Legend - WARRiORS

Post by Rabbit on Mon May 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Welcome, my (referred) friends! This is a private roleplay only for just a certain amount of people I told through email/Facebook/Soaren. So sorry, even my friends that were invited to the site that didn't get this email won't be allowed on this. Sad
I'm sorry, this is a roleplay we've already started, that's why.

BrambleClan

Leader ~ Springstar - Tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes, a white tipped tail, ears, muzzle, chest fur and paws.

Deputy ~ Thornscar - Golden brown and red tomcat with green eyes and black paws.

Medicine Cat ~ Berryleaf - White she-cat with ginger and brown patches.

Warriors ~
Ravenjet - Jet black tomcat with green eyes and one white hind paw and tipped tail.

Falconcrest - Golden brown fur with amber eyes and white with black specks chest fur. (Son of Springstar and Thornscar)

Blossomtail - Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes and black paws. (Daughter of Springstar and Thornscar)

Leafheart - Ginger she-cat with white patches and brown flecks of fur. Sky-blue eyes.

Queens and Kits ~
Cranefeather - White she cat with a bit of red on her muzzle and black paws. (QUEEN)

Mallowkit - Cream with white flecks and brown paws. Amber eyes. (Daughter of Cranefeather and Falconcrest)

Blizzardkit - Black with white flecks like falling snow and a white tipped tail. Blue eyes. (Son of Cranefeather and Falconcrest)

Apprentices ~
Nightpaw - Black tomcat with green eyes. (Son of Ravenjet and Blossomtail)

Cloudpaw - White she-cat with ginger patches and green eyes. (Daughter of Ravenjet and Blossomtail)

Elders ~
Cricketleg - Gray tomcat with light brown flecks of fur and green eyes.

Brindlewhisker - Brown she-cat with white patches and amber eyes.

FlightClan

Leader ~ Rainstar - Dark blue with white flecks and green eyes. (Tomcat)

Deputy ~ Larksong - Brown she cat with black, amber, and white patches. Amber eyes.

Medicine Cat ~ Fernnose - Tortoiseshell she cat with fern green eyes.
Medicine Cat Apprentice ~ Dawnpaw - Cream she cat with with yellow patches and blue eyes.

Warriors ~
Skylark - Sandy brown, with gray and white flecks and a white chest and muzzle. Amber eyes. (Tomcat)

Spidertail - Black she-cat with tiny spots of white and green eyes.

Moonflight - White tomcat with gray spots and blue eyes.

Applefur - Dark, dull red she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes.

Queens and Kits ~
Spottedstream - Gray she-cat with white and brown flecks. Amber eyes. (QUEEN)

Creamkit - White she cat with cream patches and amber eyes. (Daughter of Spottedstream and Moonflight)

Mistkit - Gray tomcat with white patches and blue eyes. (Son of Spottedstream and Moonflight)

Apprentices ~
Squirrelpaw - Dark ginger tomcat with black paws and white chest fur. Amber eyes. (Son of Applefur and Skylark)

Bluepaw - Pale blue she cat with white chest fur, muzzle, ears, tipped tail, and paws. Green eyes.

Elders ~
Stoneriver - Gray tomcat with white flecks and amber eyes.

Streamsplash - White she-cat with brown and gray flecks. Blue eyes.

SunClan

Leader ~ Lionstar - Long-furred flaxen mahogany tom with dark amber eyes.

Deputy ~ Sparrowwing - Light brown she-cat with a white muzzle and underbelly, ravishing cerulean eyes.

Medicine Cat ~ Skypool - Silver tabby she-cat with a tint of ultramarine on her fur and pale verdant eyes.

Warriors ~
Redwing - Dark ginger tom with an unusual splotch of white fur on his shoulder and tawny eyes.

Pepperheart - Light tortoiseshell she-cat with one cobalt eye and one virescent eye.

Robinfrost - Beige-cerise furred tom with a white muzzle and chilling azure eyes.

Stormypetal - Shady gray she-cat with one white paw and bright viridescent eyes.

Queens and Kits ~
Mintflight - Ginger-and-white she-cat with glacial emerald eyes. (QUEEN)

Flamekit - Light ginger tom with bright ultramarine eyes. (Son of Robinfrost and Mintflight)

Bearkit - Dark brown tom with a white muzzle and dark amber eyes. (Son of Robinfrost and Mintflight)

Shiningkit - Pretty brown she-cat with a white muzzle and white tipped tail, glistering green eyes. (Daughter of Robinfrost and Mintflight)

Apprentices ~
Duskpaw - Light gray tom with a shiny silver tipped tail and dark blue eyes. (Son of Stormypetal and Silverclaw (deceased))

Moonpaw - Silver tabby she-cat with soft crimson eyes. (Daughter of Stormypetal and Silverclaw (deceased))

Elders ~
Bramblefoot - Golden tabby tom with amber eyes.

Lilysplash - Light tortoiseshell she-cat with dark amber eyes.

StormClan

Leader ~ Swallowstar - Light golden brown she-cat with a white muzzle, and pale blue eyes.

Deputy ~ Owlblaze - Dark ginger tom with one white paw and light auburn eyes.

Medicine Cat ~ Rosebloom - Dark tortoiseshell she-cat with Palatinate blue eyes.

Warriors ~
Minnowstripe - Dark silver tabby she-cat with sharp harlequin eyes.

Sagefeather - Long-furred gray she-cat with pretty emerald eyes.

Acornleaf - Golden brown tom with small sangria eyes.

Stonenose - Slate gray tom with dull glaucous eyes.

Queens and Kits ~
Poppygrove - Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with Tufts blue eyes. (QUEEN)

Hazelkit - Light brown she-cat with crimson eyes. (Daughter of Acornleaf and Poppygrove)

Marshkit - Dark brown tom with a white muzzle and viridian eyes. (Son of Acornleaf and Poppygrove)

Apprentices ~
Brindlepaw - Ginger-and-white she-cat with light jade eyes. (Daughter of Owlblaze and Minnowstripe)

Eaglepaw - Long-furred golden tom with a white underbelly and amber eyes. (Son of Owlblaze and Minnowstripe)

Elders ~
Squirreltail - Blue-gray she-cat with a fluffy/squirrel-like tail and cinereous eyes.

Pebblestep - Light gray tabby tom with bright blue-gray eyes.

Let's start then, guys. Smile

Last edited by Rabbit on Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rabbit
Admin

View user profile http://senshineko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land of Legend - WARRiORS

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Poppygrove blinked. Moonshine was filtering thorough her den. Yawning, she went out into the night. She wasn't sure what had woken her, and she made sure to check on her kits before she went outside. Deciding for a night hunt, she soon noticed dark shapes against the bright outline of the moon. Blinking again, she soon realized that they were coyotes. 'Attack!!" she screeched.

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: Welcome, Linda ^^

BIC: Acornleaf gasped, recognizing his mate's terrified wail. The small golden brown tom narrowed his eyes and called to Owlblaze and Minnowstripe immediately, "Poppygrove is in trouble!"
Hazelkit and Marshkit peeked out of the bushes they were playing hide-and-seek in, and the she-cat mewed, "Mommy? What's wrong?"
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Poppygrove hissed, "Nothing's wrong with me!! The camp's under attack, though!!"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

The two young kits jumped at their mothers' impulsiveness and then stumbled back into the bush to hide from this attack.
Acornleaf pelted over to his mate and growled under his breath, "Coyotes." He glanced back towards Owlblaze and Minnowstripe, and gave them a curt nod. The dark silver tabby she-cat narrowed her eyes and stepped forward before unsheathing her claws.
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Brindlepaw squeaked, "How can we fight them all off?!" Eaglepaw gave her a comforting lick. Stonenose glanced at Acornleaf anf Sagefeather's expression remained stony and hard-set.

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Swallowstar stepped through the worried crowd of cats and she growled under her breath, "We can't fight a whole pack of full-grown coyotes, knowing that there will be more than fifteen of them fighting us." She glanced towards Poppygrove and continued, "How many were there?" Eaglepaw fluffed up his fur and hissed, "I can fight all fifteen of them off! Don't worry, Swallowstar!"
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Brindlepaw let out a whimper and Poppygrove licked her cheek comfortingly. "Evactuate...?" the queen suggusted quietly.

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Swallowstar lifted her chin and rumbled, "Although that would be a smart idea, we can't just let these wild mange-ridden creatures wreck the other three Clans--kill them, and make it be our fault."
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Thu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Brindlepaw finally piped up. "I'll go to SunClan, FlightClan and BrambleClan for help."

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Eaglepaw jabbed her as if he wanted to go, but Swallowstar asked the small she-cat, "Will you be okay going alone?" Her father, the Clan deputy, grinned and said, "Don't worry, Swallowstar, Brindlepaw will be alright." For a moment the whole Clan stayed silent, but then the leader dipped her head and said quietly, "Okay. Brindlepaw, you can go to FlightClan and BrambleClan only. I will let Eaglepaw go to SunClan so it goes faster." Eaglepaw's eyes brightened and he exclaimed, "Let's go, Brindlepaw!"
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Fri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Brindlepaw nodded awkwardly. She was small and fast, plus her pelt was a advantage. Taking a deep breath, she clamed her muscles and started sprinting toward the FlightClan border. FlghtClan was supposedly the nicer one, since BrambleClan's personality was as prickly as their clan name! Pausing, she sniffed the air. She was a young apprentice, and she didn't think that she'd been to this part of the territory before. There! Catching the scent of their shared border, she stared down. Quivering from paw to nose, she took a step over it. (Does soemone want to find her? :3)

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Squirrelpaw and Spidertail met Brindlepaw on the border of FlightClan and StormClan, and the small tom had his fur fluffed up. Spidertail demanded, "What are you doing here, Brindlepaw?" Squirrelpaw added, "When Swallowstar just sends an apprentice, you know they're trying to cause trouble..."

Eaglepaw had finally made it to the SunClan border, and he saw a few cats on a hunting patrol. He recognized Robinfrost, Redwing, and Moonpaw. Redwing dropped the two voles he caught, and stepped forward. He growled, "What is Swallowstar trying to do now...?"
(Please roleplay Robinfrost and Moonpaw ^^)
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Sun May 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Robinfrost demanded, "What are you doing on SunClan territory?!" Moonpaw circled Eaglepaw like a hungry hawk, quite ironic, actually. "Looks like someone lost their way," Monpaw smirked.

"Pl-please!!" gasped Brindlepaw. "I-I'm, I-I mean, we're being attacked by co-coyotes!!"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Eaglepaw gulped quietly but then he said confidently, "We're being attacked by coyotes. This is both a warning and...an ask for help." Redwing stifled a purr when the apprentice said "ask for help" and then the tom turned to Robinfrost.

Squirrelpaw rolled his eyes and said, "Sure." Spidertail muttered, "Coyotes don't live in this area. Everyone knows that."
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Robinfrost's brow furrowed and she meowed, "Coyotes don't live i nthis area...but I got word from a passing loner that the northlands's winter has been especially cold this year. They might've come into warmer areas...yet how do we know this isn't a trick?"

Brindlepaw snapped. "Look, my clan could be dying right now!" she growled. Plus, I don't care if coyotes live in this area or not, they've raided are camp, you mouse-brains!"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Eaglepaw glanced away nervously but then he meowed, "Maybe when the coyotes go to your camp?" Redwing glared but said nothing and glanced back towards Robinfrost.

Squirrelpaw was still standing there, not accepting anything Brindlepaw was saying, but he didn't say anything. Spidertail looked at Brindlepaw and murmured, "I...suppose we could help." The she-cat turned to the dark ginger apprentice and ordered, "Get back to camp and report this to Rainstar or Larksong. And don't change the words Brindlepaw said. Just say there's a coyote attack in SunClan and they need help." The tom nodded sharply and then started pelting towards their camp.
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Thu May 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Robinfrost said, surprisingly mildly, "How do we know you're telling the truth, though? About coyotes? If you weren't, they wouldn't go into our camp."

(I'll be Rainstar)

Brindlepaw sank into relief's cozy arms. "Oh, thank you so much!" she cried.

Rainstar spotted Squirrelpaw first, and he called to Larksong. "What's the matter?" he asked sharply. "Anything along the border?" Larksong frowned.

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Eaglepaw was starting to get impatient with these cats. He growled, not facing them, "I'm telling the truth, Robinfrost..." He bit his lip, trying to hide anxiety. I can't say much more than that I'm telling the truth! I hope they can just believe me!

Squirrelpaw looked at Rainstar and--the words that Spidertail told him to report--meowed, "There's a coyote attack in SunClan and they need help.
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Tue May 31, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hmmm..." Robinfrost frowned. "Okay. We'll go tell Lionstar. However, if you are lying, we will never help StormClan ever again. Moonpaw, go run and tell Lionstar."

Rainstar asked mildly, "How do we know this isn't a trick?"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Moonpaw stared in disbelief for a moment but then she nodded and ran back to camp. Eaglepaw managed a smile but then turned back and murmured to himself, "I hope Lionstar believes me.."

Squirrelpaw was about to shrug but then he replied, "According to StormClan, it won't be a trick when the coyotes destroy our camp."
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Robinfrost nodded sympathically at Eaglepaw. "You can go back to your clan now," she said, not unkindly. "We'll send help if Lionmstar believes you."

Rainstar bristled but still put a calm face on. He stalked around for a bit and then said finally, "We will help. Go back and tell the apprentice. Moonflight, Applefur, Larksong and Bluepaw! Larksong, go lead a patrol to the StormClan camp. Take Moonflight and Applefur. The rest of you, including Squirrelpaw when you're done, come with me."

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm

OOC: Robinfrost is a male :l
And wait, what? I didn't understand what Rainstar just ordered

BIC: Eaglepaw nodded quietly, and then started to make his way out of the SunClan camp.

Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down